All advertising on Kabibi must comply with our Policies. (1)Advertisers cannot create or manage multiple Kabibi accounts for advertising purposes (2) Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten a user. (3) Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive. Kabibi reserves the right to reject or remove advertising that we deem contrary to our ad philosophy. These guidelines are subject to change at any time and Kabibi may waive any of these guidelines at its discretion.
For advertisement information contact us
Policies and Guidelines:
This document is not intended as legal advice. These guidelines are a general statement of kabibi advertising standards and are not intended to be comprehensive. Kabibi encourages each advertiser and its agency to consult with legal counsel before seeking to place any display advertising on Kabibi.
These guidelines are subject to change at any time and Kabibi may waive any of these guidelines at its discretion.
- Advertisers cannot create or manage multiple Kabibi accounts for advertising purposes.
- Ads cannot insult, harass, or threaten a user.
- Ads cannot be offensive or disturbing to Kabibi’s users, or likely to cause outrage, general disapproval, or negative opinion within the community.
- Ads must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, or deceptive. Kabibi reserves the right to reject or remove advertising that we deem contrary to our ad philosophy.
- Ad texts advocating against any organization, person, or group of people is not permitted. Stating disagreement with or campaigning against a candidate for public office, a political party or public administration is generally permissible.
- Advertisements and associated websites may not promote violence or advocate against a protected group. (Sexual orientation, Race, color, Age, Religion)
- You must not use Kabibi to promote the copying or distribution of copyrighted content for which you don't have either consent from the copyright holder or other legal rights to use the content.
- Advertising is not permitted for the promotion of false documents such as fake IDs, passports, social security cards, immigration papers, diplomas, and noble titles.
- Advertising is not permitted for the promotion of prostitution.
- Ads must clearly represent the company, product, or brand that is being advertised.
- Kabibi competitors are prohibited from advertising on Kabibi Network owned and operated sites.
It is the advertiser's responsibility to ensure that:
- All advertising it seeks to place complies with all applicable federal, state/provincial and local laws or regulations;
- An advertisement does not violate the intellectual property rights of third parties
- Offers included in any advertising message include all material terms that an ordinary person would require in making an informed decision about whether to purchase the product or service being offered
- All claims made in an advertisement have been substantiated before the advertisement is scheduled to appear.
- Users are not being misled or deceived into downloading software;
- Advertising that includes warranties, guarantees, or other types of assurances to the user complies with all applicable laws, regulations or guidelines regarding such assurances, including but not limited to those set forth by the Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”), Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”), Health Canada, U.S. Secretary of Education or similar Canadian ministries and
- Users are not deceived into providing personal information without the user's knowledge, under false pretenses, or to companies who resell, trade, barter or otherwise misuse that personal information.
- As a user or an advertiser with doubts please contact us